3DTUTOS

Coming sooN

HOME ABOUT ME'

Copyright © 3DTUTOS | Published By Shyam CLement 3Dsign | Powered By Blogger
Design by Shyam Clement
Powered by Blogger.

Pageviews last month

Business

Flickr Widget

Text Widget

Text Widget

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Shyam Clement and I am providing a fast and efficient 3D modelling & rendering services. My educational and professional background life in architecture, which is where I learned to use 3dstudio max with Vray. 3dsmax is a powerful 3D modelling program which is great for quickly creating 3D objects. Using Vray with 3ds max it is possible to develop high quality visuals with a relatively quick turnaround - please see portfolio for examples of my work. Please get in touch if you are interested in using my services! After discussing the scope of works I can give you an idea of how long you can expect the project to take. Thanks for viewing my profile :)

Followers

Recent

Comments

Follow Us

facebook

Facebook

Blogger news

visitors

Monday, January 18, 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Here...

Popular Posts

LATEST POSTS